Seaside Baptist Church
Meeting at 5851 MacArthur Blvd, Ca 94602
Sunday School @9:30a.m. Morning service 10:30a.m.
www.seasidebaptist.com (510)689-6442







Thursday, September 15, 2011

Teaching and learning

Well it has been a great week. The Lord has answered many prayers and showed how great he is. I have been homeschooling Laura for a week and I had stressed so much about it, but every time I got frustrated I would stop and ask the Lord to help me explain things to her clearly and without getting upset at her. I had been feeling so ... stupid I guess is the word that comes to mind. How can I teach a child?, I kept feeling like I was not smart enough or not fun and inventive enough. Then I thought of how many men in the bible that God used who I am sure did not believe they could do what he asked. Noah built the ark and we know that was not just some little sailboat. I have also been trying to do devotions with them at the same time and I believe it has helped not just them but me also.
We also may be able to use a church building to begin some services for Seaside Baptist Church, we will know soon enough. Then we were able to go to pastors conferance once night and that was a blessing. There are always great preachers there at North Valley Baptist Church. It was just great though to see so many people our age still working in the ministry. Even though some quit there are still many who stick it out.
Proverbs 8:17 " I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment