Seaside Baptist Church
Meeting at 5851 MacArthur Blvd, Ca 94602
Sunday School @9:30a.m. Morning service 10:30a.m.
www.seasidebaptist.com (510)689-6442







Monday, February 4, 2013

We have moved!

Well we have moved to our own building! I am excited , nervous, relevved, and stressed at the same time. The Lord definately was with us as we got this building. It needed some work and money but as soon as I went with my husband to see it I loved it. I didnt care that the bathroooms floors were just cement, or that one room did not even have drywall up. I just thought to myself " it just needs some love" Our sending church in Manteca has helped with money and labor. Our church family there has been such a blessing and encouragement through this time.

I would have started service as is because I was so excited, but my husband and Pator Tharp said we would be having service in 2 weeks and it was going to be fixed. The buliding was a church for 30 yrs but had to close due to  financial reasons.        I am praying the Lord will really use us in this area. In the 2 weeks we had been wrorking ont he buliding many people in the neighborhood are excted to see a church opeing up here.  Even though there is one at the  end of                                                       
The Lord





No comments:

Post a Comment